Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2017 22:43:09 +0100
From:      "WMCAUS" <wmcaus@wmcaus.org>
To:        "freebsd-doc" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?B?TGFzdCAyIGRheXMgLSAiV29ybGQgTXVsdGlkaXNjaXBsaW5hcnkgQ2l2aWwgRW5naW5lZXJpbmcgLSBBcmNoaXRlY3R1cmUgLSBVcmJhbiBQbGFubmluZyBTeW1wb3NpdW0gLSBXTUNBVVMgMjAxNyIgKDEyLTE2IEp1bmUgMjAxNyBpbiBQcmFndWUp?=

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Dear Colleague,

=20

We would like to thank the huge interest in "World Multidisciplinary C=
ivil Engineering - Architecture - Urban Planning Symposium - WMCAUS 20=
17" until now.=20

=20

We would like to inform you that all articles of WMCAUS 2016 published=
 in Procedia Engineering were indexed in WEB OF SCIENCE AND SCOPUS.=20=

=20

The articles of WMCAUS 2017 will also be indexed in WEB OF SCIENCE, SC=
OPUS, etc.

=20

The last 2 days to abstract submission deadline 3 March, 2017.=20

=20

Online registration and submission system is now open, and you can sub=
mit your abstract(s) as well as full text(s).

=20

http://wmcaus.org/registration.html

=20

On the behalf of the Organising Committee, we would like to invite you=
 as a representative participant in WMCAUS 2017.=20

=20

We also invite you to be CONVENER of a specific session related with o=
ne of the WMCAUS 2017 topics. CONVENERS will be free of charge of regi=
stration fee as a compliment of WMCAUS 2017, if your session will be c=
ompleted with the minimum 10 participants registered.

Let's meet in the city of romance, Prague .

Best regards,

Symposium Chairmen

Prof.Dr. Isik YILMAZ
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Marian DRUSA
Prof.Dr. Marian MARSCHALKO

wmcaus@wmcaus.org

www.wmcaus.org

=20

****** PLEASE APOLOGIZE ANY CROSS-POSTING ******

=20

If you would like to unsubscribe, please send a blank e-mail to unsubs=
cribe@wmcaus.org from the mail account that you have received this e-m=
ail. If you send an unsubscribe request from any other e-mail account,=
 we cannot remove your e-mail from the database.

=20

=20