Date:      Sun, 14 Oct 2007 23:57:21 +0800
From:      "TAJUL AZHAR Mohd Tajul Ariffin" <tajul@bm.matrik.edu.my>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with apache

hi all
I had a problem with my apache22. I had install it fropm the port but
accidently I install it again and I got the message to deinstall if I
want to uninstall.
I enable upon boot up the apache into rc.d. After I reboot I got the
message that my apache cannot run into localhost.
I had install php5 port, php5-pgsql and postgresql 8.0 Is that
anything that I missed on the configuration part to enable the php and
postgresql to run together on my apache?