Date:      11 Mar 1999 20:49:06 +0900
From:      "CHOI, Junho" <cjh@wdb.co.kr>
To:        Christiaan Keet <keet@riffraff.plig.net>
Cc:        nobreak@nobreak.com, hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: symlink problems

    CK> Seung-young Kim <nobreak@nobreak.com> wrote:
    > Does you use spegla for mirroring? There is a symlinks related bugs.
    > (It does not checke directory which are replaced by symlinks, so
    > duplicated
    > directories or wrong symlinks can be founded)

    CK> Nope, I use perl mirror v2.9

We(I and Mr. Kim, ftp.kr.freebsd.org) used to use perl-mirror, but I
gave up because it consumes too much memory(we have only 32M RAM so it
died with segfault every time mirroring FreeBSD main site) for
maintaining large index. We are using spegla, it consume few(relative to
perl-mirror) memory, simple and fast.

If you have no important reason to use perl-mirror, I recommend it to
you.

--
 ** Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my employers **
 CHOI, Junho                       <mailto:cjh@kr.freebsd.org>