Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:26:36 -0400
From:      Robert Ames <robertames@hotmail.com>
To:        Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer@omnilan.de>, "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Digium 1A4A04F

> Bez=FCglich Robert Ames's Nachricht vom 17.07.2014 02:14 (localtime):
> > Does stable support the Digium 1A4A04F card?
> >=20
> > # pciconf -lv
> > none1@pci0:3:0:0:       class=3D0x028000 card=3D0x00000000 chip=3D0x800=
fd161 rev=3D0x01 hdr=3D0x00
> >     vendor     =3D 'Digium=2C Inc.'
> >     class      =3D network
> >=20
> > I can't seem to get the dahdi-kmod port to recognize it.  But that coul=
> > be pilot error.  If it doesn't=2C which 2 FXO=2C 2 FXS port card do peo=
ple
> > recommend?  The 1A4A04F seems to be what most people are selling.  (I'm
>=20
> Sorry=2C can't help you with dahdi and your card=2C but I strongly recomm=
end
> thinking about price/channel.. This card is way too expensive
> (~125$/chan) if you want to use it for telephne devices. I'm using
> simple ATAs (e.g SPA112=2C ~30$/chan). 4 times cheaper and much more
> flexible. Just setup more ATAs for hundreds of channels=85
>=20
> -Harry

Thanks.  I'll take that into consideration.  After some poking around I thi=
nk
the issue is that we have ports of dahdi-linux 2.4 and 2.6 in the ports tre=
e.
Support for this card seems to have been added in 2.8 with the wcaxx driver=
.
Looks like I need an updated port to get the card to work with FreeBSD.

 		 	   		  =