Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 1996 06:20:01 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Kercher <mike@synwork.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gateway Question

Does anyone have a procedure for setting FreeBSD up as a gateway?  I am
trying to connect a Windows95 based PC to the BSD box.  The two can see
and talk to each other, however the Windows95 machine cannot see beyond
the BSD box.  Any help would be appreciated.

|Syn-Work Media, Inc.   | WWW Development & Hosting | Life Safety    |
|http://www.synwork.com | Systems Integration       | CCTV           |
|mike@synwork.com       | Voice/Data/Fiber          | Access Control |
|Flaq on IRC            | Dukane Distributor        | BICSI/RCDD     |