Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 1996 10:37:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Steve Prentice <steve@aries.bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gated/routed question.

Here is the situation:  We have two gateways to the internet, one is at
206.63.145.1, the other at 134.39.180.1.  We would like to use the 206
network for all internet traffic, and the 134 one for administration
traffic.  Right now, all students use the 206, and all administration uses
134, but we would like everyone to use 206, unless the traffic is to
anything in the ctc.edu domain (the 134.39.180 network).  How would I go
about doing this?  I printed out the gated man page, it didn't say
anything about this kind of situation.

Steve Prentice
steve@aries.bb.cc.wa.us
Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.