Date:      Mon, 01 Nov 1999 16:25:28 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: laptop problems

In message <3.0.6.32.19991101181513.0081bb40@mail.psn.net> Will Andrews writes:
: At 11:36 PM 10/31/99 -0700, you wrote:
: >The bummer is that it has a few additional changes on it that I've not
: >committed.  Can't even get it up enough to do a backup :-(.
:
: Aw, man. You mean I won't get to test any new updates to pccard (that
: might hopefully fix my EEPROM problem) anytime soon? :\

What's your eeporm problem?  I have fixed and committed patches to the
ep driver where the card wasn't being identified.

: I hope the advice you got works. :\

Me too.  I'll know when I get home tonight.

Warner