Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 1996 02:08:55 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Robert Rutter" <rjr@sparks.empath.on.ca>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Swapinfo gone ?

Hi, Reference:
> From: "Robert J. Rutter" <rjr@sparks.empath.on.ca>
>
> I just did a make world and it looks like swapinfo is linked to pstat.

Ah Yes,
	make install
	install -c -s -o bin -g kmem -m 2555   pstat /usr/sbin
	/usr/sbin/swapinfo -> /usr/sbin/pstat
	install -c -o bin -g bin -m 444 pstat.8.gz  /usr/share/man/man8
	/usr/share/man/man8/swapinfo.8.gz -> /usr/share/man/man8/pstat.8.gz

I dont know if its new (the sym link creation in the Makefile)
(I can't look at my CVS, it's rebuilding from deltas, I had damage)
but I wasn't picking up a swapinfo link before, I don't think.

But it's exactly what I was hoping for :-)

> From: roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
> Julian, where were you ? On the moon ? :-)
> phk         95/05/13 10:26:36

Gosh, a year & a half a go,  Gasp !,
It's hard remembering what was hacked last week :-)

> From: David Greenman <dg@root.com>
> Thus, "swapinfo" in FreeBSD is installed as a symlink to pstat.

Great,   Thanks all :-)

Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/