Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2017 15:12:07 +0100
From:      Chris Rees <crees@physics.org>
To:        DutchDaemon - FreeBSD Forums Administrator <DutchDaemon@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, pkubaj@anongoth.pl, kkobb@skylinecorp.com, wen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: MailScanner-5.0.3

Hi all,

I have to say that actually the entire port is now a train wreck... the
config directory is completely overwritten on install, and deleted on
deinstall.  Config files should never go into pkg-plist directly!  I
don't really understand why the previous method was changed as that has
worked well.

I've marked it IGNORE and will fix it as quickly as I can.

Cheers,

Crhis