Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:12:38 -0500
From:      "James Mooney" <jmooney@decaturhotel.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Burn

I down loaded the newest version release 5.2.1 i386 and
I seem to have a problem burning disk 2 it says ziped
it is 268 megs but when I unzip it and try to burn it to CD
it says it is 799 megs ??
Any ideas?

James Mooney
IT Dept
Decatur Hotels Corp
317 Magazine St
New Orleans La.70130
504-962-5582
This e-mail may contain confidential, copyright or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

I cannot guarantee the integrity of this communication, or that it is free
from errors, viruses or interference. As the Internet is not a guaranteed
secure environment, I cannot ensure that an email is not interfered with
during transmission.

---