Date:      Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:45:31 +1100
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <mike@smith.net.au>
Subject:   RE: Porting a SCSI driver from 2.2.x to 3.x

Howdy,
	Yeah, Simon has been doing it properly for a long time now. My requirements
are somewhat different.
	The DPT V is already pretending to be a SCSI device in 2.2.8. I just want
it to pretend to be one under 3.x.

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au