Date:      Tue, 30 May 2006 10:41:08 -0700
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@orthanc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DBT-122

Lyndon,

> Folks, I'm trying to determine the status of the DBT-122 dongles.  Were
> the patches in the RSSI message thread (back in April) aimed at fixing
> DBT-122 support, or were they for the other adapter mentioned?

i'm not sure what are you asking here. are you asking

1) if the specific dongle model (i.e. d-link dbt-122) is supported by
freebsd

or

2) if bluetooth v1.2 is supported by freebsd

i do not see why (1) would not work, however i do NOT have dbt-122 in my
collection to be 100% sure. keep in mind that v1.2 devices will work
with 1.1 stack.

(2) is not supported by freebsd yet. the patches you referring to are to
support v1.2 inquiry with rssi command (i think).

> If they were for the DBT-122, has anyone tested them with 6.1-RELEASE?

again, i do not see any reason why it would not work. however, i'm not
sure what are you trying to do with it.

thanks,
max