Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:12:33 -0400
From:      "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@tysdomain.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sending fax

Hello:
I keep having to send faxes to people who really should accept emails
instead but don't. I'm in a dorm and have no clue where a phone line
would even be connected, even if I had a modem to use. I was wondering
if there's a way to do this through BSD? Just prepare the fax somehow on
the desktop side and let BSD send it off? I could get a number from any
number of places I think and just use that as my outbound. Any ideas/etc
would be awesome.
Thanks,

--
Take care,