Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 1996 08:26:55 +0200 (MET)
From:      "Jesus A. Mora Marin" <amora@obelix.cica.es>
To:        fs@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   s5 filesys implementation?

Greetings!

I am planning to implement support for s5 filesys, since I have a particular
interest in this subject. But I'd hate to do an unnecessary work, so PLEASE let
me know if any fellow is working already on this stuff, or if this has been
done, in fact. I am very out of date: the last version I have is 2.2-960326SNAP
-and waiting eagerly for the 2.1.5 CD-ROM!-, and there was no support for this
oldie. TIA.

                                Jesus A. Mora
                                amora@obelix.cica.es

PS: I am not subscribed to the hackers mail list (too smart for me :) Please
cc to my e-mail address.