Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:32:42 -0400
From:      Lisandro Grullon <lisandrogrullon07@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Administrators <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   www.freebsd.org won't load in IE 7.x in vista box.

Dear all users,
After troubleshooting from all angles this problem i have run out of imagin=
ation/sense. I loaded a machine with Windows Vista a work and try accessing=
 the www.freebsd.org website. The web site didn't load, yet I try again in =
10 other machines to see if it was a machine issue. Lastly I try loading th=
e size in a Windows XP machine and it works ok. What seems to be the proble=
m in this case? I have run out of ideas and even ask a few colleges at work=
 and they don't seem to have a clue either. Please advise. Lisandro grullon
http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=3DTXT_TAGHM&loc=3Dus=