Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:33:53 +0000
From:      "Paolo Di Francesco" <paipai@tin.it>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Libutils on Sparc64/Sparc32

I have just downloaded the libutils. It's late very late (look for time...), so
sorry for my stupid question but:

has someone put his hands on the binutils/bfd? Have we  to modify something
here? (Add a file corresponding to the freebsd-sparc entry?)

I don't know how it works. Tomorrow I'll try to read the docs about it, and
hope to build something working. (a toolchain for example...)

In the meantime.... Has someone a working toolchain here? If yes, have you
tried to do some cross-compiling? Are you sure it works?

Ciao Ciao
       Paolo Di Francesco
   _
 ->B<-   All Recycled Bytes Message ...