Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:53:49 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Moritz Hardt <mhardt@gmx.net>
Cc:        de-bsd-questions@de.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Rhein-Main User Group

[following up to the German list]

On Tuesday,  9 January 2001 at  1:43:50 +0100, Moritz Hardt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i was looking over the German user groups, recently, and noticed
> that there is actually no group covering the Rhein-Main-Area and i
> thought about creating a user group for this area.
>
> And, since I don't know too much Freebsd-Users in that area, I
> wondered if there are any in this mailing list. So, if you are
> interested, please send me an email.
>
> I'd be pleased, if we could get something worked out.
>
> And for the rest of you, sorry, that i bothered you with some
> Germans-only stuff ;)

Well, that's what the German lists are for (*and* you can write in
German :-).  I'm copying them here.  I don't know of any either in
that area, but if you form one, please send me some HTML like at
http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#user and I'll add you to that
list.

Greg
If you don't, I may ignore the reply.