Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:58:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   emulating solaris

when i run:

bash# kldload /modules/svr4.ko

My machine reboots.  I hand made the directory then did make install
because it kept makeing just modules file in the root directory.  It
then made a svr4.ko within the module directory.  This is on 3.0-current
from off the net on monday. Can someone help or give me a correct module.
I followed the diretions and did the patches.  I'm trying to get Lotus
notes client on Freebsd that was made for sun

TIA

JOHN