Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:43:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      ome ome <olivmet@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   WANic and Netgraph

First of all, thanks for your help !!

My WAN card is set as follow :

wpa_chdlc0: flags=51<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING> mtu 1500
        inet 10.1.1.1 --> 10.2.1.1 netmask 0xff000000

So, here is what I'm trying to do :

I would like to make a link between the wpa_chdlc0 and
the ppp0, to make a connection between Cisco and pppd.
So, I prefer to use Netgraph for the independancy with
the hardware.

I make two Iface nodes connected on Inet hook
	(ng0:inet <---> ng1:inet)
then, I want to bind my nodes on the devices
wpa_chdlc0 and ppp0

My problems are :
    - When I try to bind my devices, I've got the
following message :
        ngctl: send msg: Function not implemented
      Could you tell me how to use the bind function
(i.e. bind arg1 arg2 ...)?
    - Do you think I'm on the right way??

Thanks,
        Olivier