Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 1997 12:32:01 -0800
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Make World failures

John Polstra writes:
> Dave Hayes  <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org> wrote:
> > I've been trying to get "make world" to finish. My CVSup tag is
> > RELENG_2_1, which should pick up stable (right?).
> No, it should be "RELENG_2_1_0".

Sorry, that was a typo in the mail message. <wince> I had been using
RELENG_2_1_0.

Make world has compiled on 2 out of 3 machines, one where I had to
take /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/groff/xditview out of the make process.
I am still having troubles with the third.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

    In a meadow, the King shot an arrow at a deer but missed.  "Bravo!" a
    Fool shouted. The King became angry and snapped "So! You're making fun
         of me, eh? I am going to punish the life out of you!"
     "My word of praise was not for His Excellency, but for the deer."