Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 1996 19:00:24 +0100
From:      andy@ple.sat.co.at (Pleschutznig Andreas)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to get YP to work ??

We have here following env.

	about 20 SUNS all running NIS+
	some PC'c running BSDI, or freeBSD

And yesterday we wanted to hook those BSD machine together with the suns using
yp. We finally got the connection up and running (checked with a network
sniffer) but the password encryption always fails.

Is there soneone out there who is willing to help us ?

andy
| Andreas Pleschutznig                               | Phone +43-663-9134811  |
| SAT Ges.m.b.H. Wien                                | Ruthnergasse 1         |
| e-mail: andy@sat.co.at                             | 1210 Wien, Austria     |