Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 20:38:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      bsdx@looksharp.net
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/18615: gcombust port needs updating (pseudo patches included)

>Number:         18615
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       gcombust port needs updating (pseudo patches included)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
current gcombust port (ver 0.1.28) lacks 12x speed option and is
not-so-compatable with port's latest mkisofs.  Updating to 0.1.32 is
easy, solves the problems, and absorbs the current patches in the port
dir.
Port maintainer has been contacted Sat, 13 May 2000 03:07:19 -0400 (EDT)
no reply so far, I will followup if they dont respond in a while.
Inquiries about the port several weeks ago did not yeild a response.

>How-To-Repeat:
use old port, note lack of 12x speed and burn error with latest mkisofs
>Fix:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/gcombust
rm patches/*
edit Makefile and change PORTVERSION to 0.1.32
make makesum
commit changes