Date:      Sat, 2 Mar 2002 17:08:08 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Open Source Software Study

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 01:43:43AM +0200, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> On 2002-03-01 20:54, Jimmy Olgeni wrote:
> >
> > Hello there.
> >
> > Just in case anybody is interested in answering lots of questions. You
> > get a chance to vote FreeBSD in the poll too :o)
> >
> > http://floss1.infonomics.nl/announce/
>
> And yes, bloody yes, I did :)
>
> I got this link last night, from a Greek channel.
> Only got to fill the form today, and I had a draft in my ~/mail/DRAFTS that
> was meant to be posted here, but then.. one can never be too fast, with
> other BSD users, can he?

Hee hee.
The online results so far are interesting, favourite system:

        HP-UX = 0

Yup, that's just about the maximum points any person would give it (and
I have made a living largely out of knowing about it)

        Debian = Highest score (yup..that figures)

You can always tell a Debian user, but never very much.

--
Regards
   Cliff Sarginson -- <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>