Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:52:48 +1000
From:      "Mark Sutton" <dsutton@nectar.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Setting Up As An ISP

Hi FreeBSD,
	My friend and I live in Australia, and have seen how the Internet
'business' is booming.  We subsequently have decided to set up our own
Internet Service Company (ISP).  I have been looking around at things on
the net, and have realised that I need some pretty powerful software.  My
friend told me of your company.  Can your program allow me to set up an
ISP, or do I need additional software?  If it is possible to set up an ISP
using your software as server software, then what am I expected to give you
in return?!  Surely you don't expect nothing!

	I was going to download your program, but I got VERY confused.  I read the
FAQ's, but they confused me even more!  Providing that you software can
help me send e-mails, and set up the like of an ISP, what things o I have
to download.  I went to the Australian FTP site, but yet again...I was
confused.  I simply want my computer to be a server where people can dial
in, and gain access to the Internet via a Direct Connection.  Similarly, do
you know ways of gaining a Direct Connection to the Internet that is a T1,
or equivilant connection?  I really hope that you can help me with my
business.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks...thanks...thanks, and more thanks...

from Mark Sutton

P.S . Extreme thanks yet again!