Date:      Sat, 31 Mar 2012 12:43:35 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        Matthias Andree <mandree@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: rawtherapee 4.0.7 build failure on 9-STABLE amd64

Matthias Andree wrote on 31.03.2012 11:01:
> Ruslan,
>
> I cannot build rawtherapee 4.0.7 on 9-STABLE amd64,
> re-running it after failure with "make MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes" yields:
[...]
> math.h line 239 declares "double log2(double);", so I presume that
> patch-rtengine_improcfun.h proves harmful here; the "#ifndef log2(x)" is
> bogus if log2 isn't declared as macro (and is actually what breaks the
> compile), and the macro is #define log2(x) ((log(x)/log(2)).
>
> It might be more useful to do this instead:
>
> static const  double lnOf2 = log(2);
> static inline double log2(double x) { return log(x)/lnOf2; }
>
> or possibly checking math.h for log2() before adding the patch.
>
> I'm afraid I won't have the time to do that now; could you?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best,
> Matthias

Should be fixed now. That was a last minute change when I realize that
it doesn't build on 8.2. I didn't rechecked it on 9/10 after the fix was
applied. Apologies and thanks for the hands up.

Btw, it builds fine to me on -current amd64 with MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=yes,
should I add this knob to Makefile?

--
Regards,
Ruslan