Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 1997 17:53:22 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   mount w/ noatime option

Hi...

	With all the talk about the noatime option, I figured I'd see
what happens if I used mount from -current (3.0) on my 2.2 machine,
since /usr/include/sys/mount.h defines MNT_NOATIME...

	It worked, but I'm wondering if this is "A Bad Thing"...like,
I know that if I were to try to move some binaries from 3.0 to 2.2, I'd
be asking for problems, due to struct incompatibilities (w comes to
mind)...am I risking the same thing with mount, or should I be safe?

Thanks...