Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:37:17 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Ben <bda20@cam.ac.uk>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   FXTV query

Hi there,

Am running 3.2-STABLE with the bktr0 stuff complied in.  When running fxtv-1.02
I always have to change the input from S-video to CS-video to get a colour
image.

The option -defaultInput csvideo has no effect.  Setting tuner, video, or
svideo in place do have their correct settings respected.  Is there a newer
version I haven't found yet which fixes this?

Many thanks,

Ben
--
Sysadmin, Faculty of History, Cambridge University, England
Tel: +44 (0)1223 (3)35315  |  Email: Ben@hist.cam.ac.uk