Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 22:57:51 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CAM drivers ... newer snapshot?

Morning...

	Just manually merged in those parts of the old snapshot that
failed (Makefile stuff, and a few code changes) and, following the README,
came to the 'make depend' part of the new kernel, getting:

./aicasm -nostdinc -I- -I. -I../.. -I../../../include -o aic7xxx_seq.h -r
aic7xxx_reg.h ../../dev/aic7xxx/aic7xxx.seq
./aicasm: Stopped at file cam/scsi/scsi_message.h, line 43 - Re-definition
of symbol as a constant
./aicasm: Removing aic7xxx_seq.h due to error
./aicasm: Removing aic7xxx_reg.h due to error
*** Error code 65

	Does anyone have newer code, or should I cvsup -current from
980413?

thanks...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org