Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 05:18:50 -0600
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "Paulius Bulotas" <paulius@kaktusas.org>
Subject:   Re: A good way to setup multiple cgi-bin on mod-ssl port

Paulius,

That costs more money doesn't it? :)

This is kindof an experimental thing ... and I don't have much money to work
with, so I am just using a test cert right now...

But ... I did find an answer to my problem...

Took me a couple of hours of fooling around with it, and I still am unsure
of why my first attempts didn't work...

But now I have it up, and this is what I added to make it work:

I turned on the addhandler for cgi-scripts (I realize this isn't needed, but
it helped me experiment), and added this to the apache.conf:

<Directory "/www/*/cgi-bin">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
    SetHandler cgi-script
    AllowOverride None