Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 23:03:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hello.....? Whomever broke -stable, are you going to fix it?

It's a bit off subject, but are you (Justin) now taking on the dpt driver?
I haven't seen any mail from Simon in a while, and we're very seriously
moving to slapping this stuff into all of our production machines.

We've been testing one of the low-end boards with no problems, but I'm a
little worried about making the investment in 10 of the big expensive
boards right now...

Does anyone have any opinions on the DPT controllers and where FBSD
support is leaning as far as hardware raid solutions?

Thanks,

Charles

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com