Date:      Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:00:13 +0000
From:      "Chris Rees" <utisoft@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG_6 IPFilter MFC

> Subject: RELENG_6 IPFilter MFC
> To: freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
>
> I've just completed an MFC of IPFIilter in the FreeBSD 6 branch (RELENG_6)
> from HEAD.  This brings the code used for IPFilter in FreeBSD into sync on
> each of HEAD, RELENG_6 and RELENG_7.  Hopefully I can close one or
> two bug reports now ;)
>
> If you encounter any problems, please let me know.
>
> Cheers,
> Darren

It broke make buildworld!

csup'd to RELENG_6

make buildworld

===> sbin/ipf/libipf (depend)
make: don't know how to make extras.c. Stop
*** Error code 2

Stop in /src/sbin/ipf.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /src/sbin.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /src.
*** Error code 1

--
One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of

R< $&h ! > $- ! $+	$@ $2 < @ $1 .UUCP. > (sendmail.cf)