Date:      Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:17:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        Rick Winstead <winsteadr@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Freebsd 4.4

>   I'VE LOOKE THRU ALL THE README FILES I CAN FIND ON THE CD I CREATED AND
> FOUND NOTHING.  PLEASE, WHAT IS THE LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD OR HAVE I DONE
> SOMETHING WRONG DURING THE SETUP PROCESS?

	Please turn off your Caps Lock Key :)

	You've done nothing wrong. The user you login as depends on what
you've already done and what you want to do. You'll need to login as root
and use what ever password you set it to in the initial setup (if
any,) then you'll want to read the handbook and find out how to create a
new user for your own use, as you'll only want to use root for admin
purposes and security wise, it's best not to use it. :)

	Rick