Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 2004 13:53:34 +0200
From:      Hasse <hasse@swedehost.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Cc:        Akbar <braidsenfro@netscape.net>
Subject:   Re: Score!!!

Hi.
May I suggest that you have a look at these articles ?

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2002/10/17/FreeBSD_Basics.html
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2002/09/05/FreeBSD_Basics.html

Very easy instructions to follow to set up sound an video on FreeBSD.

Best Regards
Hasse.
Webmaster @ Swedehost.com
www.swedehost.com