Date:      Mon, 28 May 2001 17:03:17 GMT+1
From:      Jean Jacques Murekezi <jmurekezi@caramail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   question

--=_NextPart_Caramail_004552991072997_ID

Dear Sir,

My name is Jacques Murekezi and I am astudent in computer
Engineering and Information technology.
Now I am finishing my studies for a BSC and I have a
project on reverse engineering on replace a voice switch by
a PC acting as a switch for telecommunication issue.
My question is :
I would like to know wether the GSM protocols are defined
in any version of the Freebsd software.
I hope to read you soon and your help will be highly
appreciated.
Thanks.
 yours Faithfully