Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 21:47:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, eculp@mexcom.net.mx, "freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Make Release with KERNFORMAT=elf

What bootloader handles the gzip format? BTX I guess, since libstand has
zipfs.... but then again, what about the floppy that can't fit BTX, only
the standard bootblocks? My opinion is kzip should leave, but only when
something better comes along. I'll look at how small a bare-bones gunzip
can be.

Brian Feldman