Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 1996 11:10:10 PDT
From:      "Marty Leisner" <leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com>
To:        Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
Cc:        Kenneth McNicholas <mcnichok@ug.cs.sunysb.edu>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help- 2 hard drvs

I have the same configuration, arranged with the 420 mbyte the master.

I was using DM (I stopped).  I generally had all types of problems
booting with booteasy off the second drive...

What I did was installed / as a minimal partition on the first drive,
and /usr and /usr/local and swap off the second drive...

I did this on a couple of machines and it worked fine.

--
marty
leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com