Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:50:05 -0800
From:      Jason <jwilliams@courtesymortgage.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   ServeRaid 5i with 4.9 or 5.1

Morning everyone.

I've recently been given a few IBM servers with ServRAID cards in them.
Specifically, the 5i models.

I've noticed that with 4.9, it does not detect any disks upon install.
I tried 5.1, and ran into a lot of problems when /stand/sysinstall
started up.

It appears that this particular device is not yet supported in FreeBSD.
I was hoping someone could help me out and let me know if they knew when
this may be supported, or if anyone knew of any type of work around to
get this installed on these servers.

I appreciate the help.

Cheers,

Jason