Date:      Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:15:00 -0500
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Kernel Internals Documentation

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:39:58 +0100
Polytropon articulated:

> However, there are differences in how you judge documentation
> to be _good_. Talk to a mainframer, and he will tell you a
> different story. Then talk to a "Windows" person and explain
> what documentation is, and he'll tell you that you don't
> need it. :-)

Poly, I think you just broke your own record for retarded statements.
If you were to expand your statement to include documentation for
drivers for "N" protocol devices, FreeBSD users would say that they
don't need it either since they don't have such drivers. The fact is
that Windows was designed to "just work" so that users could spend
their time on the project(s) they wanted to work on and not reading
tons of frivolous garbage on simple things like networking two or more
computers together.

Poly, you have stated several times in a multitude of posts that you
neither use nor understand MS Windows. For most people, that alone
would preclude them from making a statement on said subject. Obviously,
talking about something you readily admit to having no knowledge about
is no problem for you. Pathetic.

For your own info, I am compiling a list of totally contradictory
statements you have made in the past year or so and am planning on
including it into an article I am writing. And no, I don't need your
permission. You relinquished all rights once you posted them on a
publicly available forum. I all ready checked.

--
Jerry ♔

Often things ARE as bad as they seem!