Date:      Sun, 01 Nov 1998 10:47:14 -0500
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: boot flags

> My boot.conf looks like:
>
> load kernel
> autoboot 10
>
> so far (I'll add modules next), but what's the syntax in that file to
> add boot flags?  I specifically (right now) want to add -v.  If this is
> defined somewhere, a pointer there would be fine.

And while the question is being asked.. is there a way with the new
3 stage boot loader to pass in a USERCONFIG configuration file?  I used to
do this to configure some PNP peripherals.  I'm  guessing that this
function will probably now happen in /boot/loader, but that code doesn't
seem to be functional for this purpose yet.  I'd be happy to hear otherwise.

louie