Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 07:00:14 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        kpielorz@tdx.co.uk (Karl Pielorz)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VM changes broke SYSVSHM?

Karl Pielorz wrote:
> Very true, but it's still amazing the amount of people I see who say "I'm
> running 3.0 on our [production] server...", very scary ;-)

This is NOT the case. I was referring to normal development work on
-current. People complain about not having better thread support.
People complain about developers not testing things before committing
them. Well if the committers themselves can't run -current, what do
they do? Commit anyway? Delay commits for a month?

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137