Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 12:00:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        FREEBSD-HACKERS-L <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sharedactive patch for inn1.4-unoff3

    Has anyone been able to use in.nnrpd patched with sharedactive on
a FreeBSD 2.1.0-R system?  I applied the patch, remade the in.nnrpd
binary and tried readin news.  No go.  It either segfaults on connect,
or it makes the connection but then hangs (I can see the in.nnrpd
process on the server, but it isn't chewing up any CPU time).
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.