Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:59:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      The Utz Family <utz@serv.net>
To:        Eraldo Jr <eraldo_j@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: - CMI 8330 -

hi yerself!

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Eraldo Jr wrote:

>=20
> Hi all !!!
>=20
> Anybody can help me to configure my CMI 8330 onboard at FreeBSD 4.1 ?

nope. not on 4.1 without serious hackery*. 4.2 supports it outta' the box
tho.

* i did the serious hackery to make it possible and then gave the patch to
cameron grant who may or may not have used it to get the support working
for the CMI8330 in 4.2.

> thank=B4s all

yer welcome! it's great to know that after about a zillion years of
running freebsd i finally contributed a kernel patch that somebody may
have found to be useful