Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:13:44 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        jceel@semihalf.com
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: semihalf HASE-1 systems

In message: <EA60B4F8-31B1-485B-8603-706A6A3FFFF2@semihalf.com>
            Jakub Klama <jceel@semihalf.com> writes:
: Wiadomosc napisana przez Mark Blackman w dniu 2010-07-16, o godz. 18:28:
:
: > I see that semihalf in Poland specialize in FreeBSD/ARM
: > systems, but I wonder if anyone on this list has much
: > experience with them?
:
: There is base support for FreeBSD on HASE-1 (DaVinci port), which includes
: Ethernet and MMC/SD controller drivers. Video and multimedia features of
: HASE-1 are currently not supported under FreeBSD. For more info, please take
: a look at:
:
: http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2010-01-2010-03.html#FreeBSD/arm-port-for-TI-DaVinci
:
: Code of DaVinci port is available in P4 under //depot/user/jceel/davinci/...

Do you have plans to merge this into -current?  Are you looking for
people to help with that if you don't have a commit bit yet?

Warner