Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 1995 17:57:00 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bragging rights..

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
>So why complain to me?  Talk to the Deutsche Bundespest and get them to
>offer the same service!  Just tell them "Hey, the Amis are doing it, do
>you want to be INFERIOR or something?!"  They'll then feel so ashamed
>that they'll do something about it and you'll have Centrex ISDN there in
>6 months.  Really!  Large, bloated, monopolistic telecommunications
>dictatorships listen to their customers all the time, trust me!

Due the telecom market liberations the Deutsche Telekom AG increase
the prices for local distance calls up to 100% (since 1.1.96)

A 24h connection cost now 39.1 DM, since 1.1.96 77.76 DM (~55 US$)
Talking one hour in the business time with your grandmother
(eg. Berlin-Grunewald to Berlin-Grunewald) cost 4.80 DM (~3.5US$).
What a shame!

Wolfram