Date:      Wed, 08 May 2013 11:24:43 +0200
From:      Lapo Luchini <lapo@lapo.it>
To:        freebsd-chromium@FreebSD.org
Subject:   Chromium updates

I've noticed that the Chromium in the Ports is affected by some security
bugs, in the past this always led to prompt upgrades, but I don't see
any message about chromium in the past few months here, nor on stable@
nor on current@.

Is the development stopped for some reason?
Is upgrade to 26 particularly difficult?
If it is not, I could maybe try it myself.

I also noticed that the repository mentioned in
  https://wiki.freebsd.org/Chromium
that is
  http://trillian.chruetertee.ch/chromium/log/
it's still at release 21, so I guess the development for 22-25 was done
elsewhere.

Also, what is involved in preparing a "Courgette-redacted" distfile?

thanks,

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary
and those who do not” (anonymous)