Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 1996 12:53:16 CDT
From:      Soren Dayton <csdayton@midway.uchicago.edu>
To:        "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@nuxi.cs.ucdavis.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org (FreeBSD ports list)
Subject:   Re: rzsz

> Just tried to build the rzsz port (I just ftp'ed it).
> It gets a "checksum mismatch for rzsz.zip".
> Looking on the master ftp site, it looks like the file changed on the
> 26th.

Would someone do a port of the package zmtx-zmrx.  It is an
implementation of zmodem that is free from the licensing brain damage
that the rzsz package has.  It can be found in all your favorite
comp.unix.sources archives.

It should be a real no brainer to port and it works fine on other
platforms, but I simply have no use for it on freebsd right now, so I
feel like I should not do the port

Soren