Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:40:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd-rwg@pdx.rh.CN85.dnsmgr.net>
To:        Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
Cc:        Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Pi3 vchiq driver?

Yet one more reason that we should be building a 32bit os for the
RPI3 too.  The board only has 1GByte of memory, so wasting 32bits
for all those 64bit points.. is.. well a waste!  Not only in
the limited resource of memory, but cache, and memory bandwidth.

I know, its neat to play with 64 bit SMP code on a tiny little
board, but its wastefull!