Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:17:01 -0600
From:      "Todd Reed" <treed@astate.edu>
To:        <ale@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: php5-extensions-1.0

I'm trying to install php5-extensions and I'm getting errors on several
steps.  Here's what I'm doing.

=20

cd /usr/ports/www/mod_php5

make install distclean

=20

cd /usr/ports/lang/php5-extensions

make install distclean

=20

I select BCMATH, CALENDAR, FTP, GD, IMAP, MCRYPT, MHASH, MYSQL, OPENSSL,
PDF, UNZIP, ZIP

=20

There are minor problems with the autoconf and automake.  I get port
depreciation errors.  However, with the PDF, I get a hard error.  It
looks like the port is trying to download 6.0.0p1 and there is a newer
version now.  The old file is no longer on the FTP sites for CVSUP.  I
think this change was in the last week or so because I used this same
install on another box 2 weeks ago and it seemed to work fine.

=20

--Todd

=20