Date:      Wed, 03 Jan 1996 20:05:36 -0500
From:      Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Whacking the troll repliers.

I don't mind the occational troll, but I would *love*
to see the hacker's list adopt the policy of immediatly
deleting from the list anyone who responds to obvious
trolls, like the recent ``spunky'' trash.

However, this would have the effect of deleting some core
team members, and some longtime list members.  I havn't made
up my mind whether that would be a good or bad thing.   ;-)

Seriously, though, if the ``good'' people would wise-up
and ignore trolls, the trollers will go back to the alt.x
groups, where they belong, and we can all go back to
reading long ``Terriloquies'', which is, after all, why
we subscribe to this list.

Right?

Robert Withrow, Tel: +1 617 592 8935, Net: witr@rwwa.COM