Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 23:57:05 -0400
From:      pete collins <pete@postpagan.com>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mozilla-M9

> It ran, but the fonts are too small and you can't change them yet (or at
> least I didn't see how to choose anything other than 10 pt in the fonts
> dialogue in preferences).  It's also _slow_.

Agree, they still have a ways to go as far as performance.
But at least there is something to work with to experment building web
apps.

The fonts as well as the whole UI is set with css style sheets.
The toolkit is cross platform and all of the widgets are rendered by the
layout engine.
I think there is some potential.

Thanks for checking it out. I'm happy to hear my build runs on another
freeBSD box!

pete